My artworks capture the world around us, with a bit of a twist.
Follow this artist to receive updates every time they post new work.
“The purpose of Art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.” – Pablo Picasso
Painting is an awesome escape for me. I primarily work with acrylics on canvas but also like to experiment with new mediums.
My curiosity is ignited by the detail I see in the world around us. Our surroundings, whether drawn by nature or created by human hand, have the power to take our minds on a journey.
In my artworks I seek to capture a new perspective on my subjects by looking beyond purely physical dimensions, to blend the boundaries of reality and imagination. I like to use vibrant colours and sharp lines to bring my artworks to life.
Recent milestones in my artistic journey include:
– 2 x finalist in the RAS Young Artist Prize 2018, Lavender Bay Gallery, North Sydney NSW
– My artwork ‘Adoring Look’ featured in Selling Houses Australia, Season 11 Episode 3
– Many artworks sold to private collectors around Australia
– Private commissions for artworks capturing subjects dear to the collector’s heart
– A commission to illustrate a children’s book