Expression of oneself through the art of dance can evoke emotions on many levels.
Dance has also been known to heal, empower, invigorate and free us of stress that builds up in our bodies in our day to day lives.
Endeavoring to dance alone, as the expression goes, ‘like no one is watching’ is something that we should all do from time to time.
We owe it to ourselves to feel the freedom of dance, to shed our self-consciousness and to move about like no one is watching or judging us.
Created by Fine Art Photographer Kellie North image details are as follows:-
- All Images available in 4 Sizes – (Contact Art Lovers Australia for pricing)
- 30.5cm x 30.5cm Limited Edition of 20
- 61cm x 61cm Limited Edition of 15
- 86.5cm x 86.5cm Limited Edition of 10
- 112cm x 112cm Limited Edition of 5
- Printed on High-Quality 100% Archival Museum Grade 308gsm White Cotton Fine Art paper with pigment ink.
- Sizes include a 1 to 2-inch white border surrounding the image for framing and comes numbered, signed and with a Certificate of Authenticity
Whispering Woods Kellie North
Fine Art Photography Limited Edition of 20 Giclee print on high-quality archival paper
Signed – numbered
Sold By: Kellie North
Love this 2