Art Lovers Australia offers customers a 7 day return period on original artworks from the time of the purchaser receiving delivery of the artwork should they change their mind once they see the artwork in person.
We understand that when you get your purchase home, sometimes, it just doesn’t look like you thought it would in the space you were thinking of hanging it. So the purchaser just needs to email Art Lovers Australia their request to return the art.
- All that we ask is that the artwork must be repackage as it was when delivered to them, and Art Lovers Australia will arrange for the work to be picked up and returned to the artist.
- If any custom framing has been added, the cost of extra framing will not be refunded.
- The cost of return shipping will be covered by the purchaser and subtracted from the amount refunded once the art has been delivered back to the artist.
- If the art is returned in any condition less than when it was sent originally, the purchaser will have the cost subtracted from their refund.
- Returns are not available for items damaged in shipment. These will be covered as part of the insurance attached to the delivery and the purchaser will be covered for any damaged art bought from the Art Lovers Australia’s website.
** The 7 day return period doesn’t apply to Limited Edition prints.
These are considered Final Sale due to the nature of the product.
If you have any further questions regarding this policy please…