Vanilla Latte by Jen Shewring is inspired by the delicious coffee colours and aromas found in my local cafe. It is a wonderful routine to walk every Sunday to our local cafe, have a chat with the owner and barista then grab an outdoor table to enjoy the weather in the glorious sunshine or the cool winter, it is always just so lovely to connect with nature.
These flowers are painted in an expressive style in warm earthy colours that would suit a range of different decors.
This artwork is full of life, movement and colour with loose foliage shapes from nature.
My aim is to create happiness with a lovely fresh floral artwork that makes a statement on your wall and will bring a smile to your face every morning.
– It has beautiful visible individual brushstrokes that give added texture.
– It is a one of a kind original painting.
– Painted onto artist professional quality stretched canvas with an internal wooden frame and wire on the back so it is ready to hang.
– This artwork would look great framed in an oak timber or black floating frame as shown in the photo.
– Signed on the front with my name
– Year and artwork title are written on the back
– All of my work comes with a certificate of authenticity and free happiness!
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– Art Lovers Australia offer free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
I love painting flowers and seascapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours.
Jen produces stunning on trend paintings and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact me for private commissions, I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!