Untamed Love is inspired by the soft earthy toned sand at the beaches of the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, Australia. This stunning coastline can be both wild and gentle depending on the beach that you visit and the weather. The ocean beaches have huge waves and are fabulous for surfing and the vegetation remains relatively untouched and untamed. On the bayside of this coastline is gentle waters and great paddling and swimming areas.
This painting has expressive individual brushstrokes that bring it to life!
This earthy colours in this dynamic artwork will definitely make a statement on your wall and bring a smile to your face every morning.
– It has beautiful visible individual brushstrokes that give added texture.
– It is a one of a kind original painting.
– This painting is on stretched artist quality canvas with an internal wooden frame.
– This artwork would look great framed in an oak timber or black floating frame as shown in the photo, framing can be selected, quoted and framed prior to delivery, please contact us, its easy!
– Signed on the front with my name
– Year, artwork title and my name are written on the back
– All of my work comes with a certificate of authenticity and free happiness!
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
I love painting flowers and seascapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours.
Jen produces stunning on trend paintings and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact me for private commissions, I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!