Two Loves – A3 artwork on paper – abstract flowers – by artist Jen Shewring
Painted onto A3 artist quality canvas paper
These flowers are painted in an expressive style with beautiful visible individual brushstrokes that give added texture and will suit a range of different decors.
Painting abstract flowers and foliage is such a passion of mine, I adore their awesome colours. In this painting I place their beauty over a dramatic charcoal coloured background.
This artwork is full of life, movement and colour with loose flowers and foliage shapes from nature.
My aim is to create happiness with a lovely fresh artwork that makes a statement on your wall and will bring a smile to your face every morning.
Flowers are a symbol of new life, abundance and beauty, they bring such joy into my home. I want to share the love and good positive vibes they carry into your room.
– this painting has beautiful individual brushstrokes.
– This painting is on A3 size artist quality canvas paper.
– It would look great in perhaps a raw timber, white or black frame.
– Signed on the front with my name.
– Artwork title and my name are written on the back.
– This is an original painting.
– All of my work comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and free happiness!
– Painting measures 42 x 30 cm.
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– Art Lovers Australia offer free delivery and 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
I love painting flowers and landscapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours.
Jen produces stunning on trend paintings and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact me for private commissions, I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!