Twilight Protea – Abstract Flowers by Jen Shewring
Framed in your choice of light coloured timber (Tasmanian oak), black timber or white timber float (shadow box) style frame as shown in the photos
Twilight Protea was inspired by the magnificent native Australian King Protea.
Wow, what an amazing flower, I simply love it’s unique structure and colours of soft pinks, warm greys and hints of green and soft blue. And such a long lasting flower, it’s beauty survives for many weeks in a vase to enjoy in my studio.
This painting has expressive individual brushstrokes and texture that bring it to life!
This vibrant and dynamic artwork will definitely make a statement on your wall and bring a smile to your face every morning.
– This one of a kind original painting ready to hang.
– It has texture and beautiful individual brushstrokes.
– The background is a dramatic warm charcoal colour.
– This painting has been painted onto artist quality canvas that will be stretched with an internal wooden frame prior to delivery so please disregard the ripples you may notice in my photos of the canvas. It will also have an external frame in a natural raw oak timber (Tasmanian oak) or black timber or white timber floating frame as shown in the photos.
– Signed on the front with my name.
– Artwork title and my name are written on the back.
– All of my work comes with a certificate of authenticity and free happiness!
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– Art Lovers Australia offer free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
I love painting flowers and landscapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours.
Jen produces stunning on trend paintings and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact me for private commissions, I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!