Tropicana is inspired by my memories of the warm tropical beaches of Queensland in Australia and the brightly coloured fabrics worn by the suntanned locals, I’ve tried to capture all the happiness and smiles from the local people into this painting.
Painting abstract flowers and foliage is such a passion of mine, I adore their awesome colours. In this painting I place their beauty over a dramatic deep coloured background. Flowers are a symbol of new life, abundance and beauty, they bring such joy into my home. I want to share the love and good positive vibes they carry into your room.
These flowers are painted in an expressive style in happy pinks, warm oranges with with bursts of turquoise and bright olive greens that would suit a range of different decors. This artwork is full of life, movement and colour with loose foliage shapes from nature. My aim is to create happiness with a lovely fresh floral artwork that makes a statement on your wall and will bring a smile to your face every morning.
This painting has beautiful visible individual brushstrokes that give added texture.
– This painting is on stretched artist quality canvas with an internal wooden frame.
– Signed on the front with my name
– Year and artwork title are written on the back
– This is an original painting
– In situ photo may not be exactly to scale
– all of my work comes with a certificate of authenticity and free happiness!
– Painting measures 30 x 30 cm
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– Art Lovers Australia offer free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
I am a full time artist living and working in Melbourne painting contemporary semi abstract art. My work is to make something beautiful, I love painting flowers and seascapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours and just love to produce stunning on trend paintings.
I have paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas. Please feel free to contact me for private commissions, I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!