Sweetheart by Jen Shewring is inspired by sketches taken from nature in my own garden. The colours are beautiful soft dusty pinks along with highlights of earthy tones and olive greens. Believe it or not it has 10 layers of paint! My process dictates that each layer must dry overnight before I add the next to produce crisp, clean colours and not mud! There is also the thought process in between layers where I sit and stare at the canvas while I plan the next moves deciding on colours and shapes. This part is quite meditative where I feel I’m absorbed into the canvas, sound silly but true. As you can guess I’m always surrounded by canvases in different stages of progress, I love working like this because there is always something to paint!
This vibrant artwork will definitely sparkle on your wall and bring a smile to your face every morning.
– It has beautiful visible individual brushstrokes that give added texture and bring it to life!
– It is a one of a kind original painting
– This painting is on stretched artist quality canvas with an internal wooden frame.
– This artwork would look great framed in an oak timber or black floating frame as shown in the photo (frame is not supplied)
– Signed on the front with my name
– Year, artwork title and my name are written on the back
– All of my work comes with a certificate of authenticity and free happiness!
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– Art Lovers Australia offer free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
I love painting flowers and seascapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours.
Jen produces stunning on trend paintings and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact me for private commissions, I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!