Sunkissed Protea – Abstract Flowers by Jen Shewring
Sunkissed Protea was inspired by the magnificent native Australian King Protea.
Wow, what an amazing flower, I simply love it’s unique structure and colours of soft pinks, warm greys and hints of green and soft blue. And such a long lasting flower, it’s beauty survives for many weeks in a vase to enjoy in my studio.
This painting has expressive individual brushstrokes and texture that bring it to life!
This vibrant and dynamic artwork will definitely make a statement on your wall and bring a smile to your face every morning.
– This one of a kind original painting ready to hang.
– The background is a dramatic warm charcoal colour.
– This painting is painted onto artist quality canvas with an internal wooden frame.
– This artwork would look great framed in an oak timber or black floating frame as shown in the photo (framing is not supplied and can be arranged, just contact us, it’s easy!)
– Signed on the front with my name
– Year, artwork title and my name are written on the back
– All of my work comes with a certificate of authenticity and free happiness!
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering
– Art Lovers Australia offer free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
I love painting flowers and seascapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours.
Jen produces stunning on trend paintings and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact me for private commissions, I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!