Stars Of The Sea – Coastal Abstract by Jen Shewring
Jen is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
In this painting I have explored the sea life along the Mornington Peninsula coast to include the Redboats starfish, sea urchins, sponges and sea foliage and placed their natural beauty over a dramatic deep coloured background to achieve art that is full of life, movement and colour.
I have an absolute obsession with paint, I focus on its buttery texture and enjoy creating new colours. ‘For me it is important that my art should bring as much pleasure and joy to the collector as it gives me and it should remain affordable so I can share my passion with everyone’.
I have paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas and I love to create commission pieces with you, please feel free to contact me! I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!’
– This is an original one of a kind painting
– It has beautiful visible individual brushstrokes that give added texture.
– This painting is on stretched artist quality canvas with an internal wooden frame.
– This artwork would look great framed in an oak timber or black floating frame as shown in the photo (frame is not supplied)
– Signed on the front with my name
– Year and artwork title and my name are written on the back
– In situ photo may not be exactly to scale
– all of my work comes with a certificate of authenticity and free happiness!
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– Art Lovers Australia offer free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org