Retro Love by Jen Shewring was inspired by a gorgeous colour palette given to me by a super talented interior designer. I fell in love with this colour combination and just had to paint it! And I adore how these colours work so well together to give such a happy vibe.
These flowers are painted in an expressive style in warm colours from nature that would suit a range of different decors.
This artwork is full of life, movement and colour with loose foliage shapes with their inspiration taken from my garden.
My aim is to create happiness with a lovely fresh floral artwork that makes a statement on your wall and will bring a smile to your face every morning.
– It has beautiful visible individual brushstrokes that give added texture.
– It is a one of a kind original painting.
– Painted onto artist professional quality stretched canvas with an internal wooden frame and wire on the back so it is ready to hang.
– Signed on the front with my name
– Year and artwork title are written on the back
– All of my work comes with a certificate of authenticity and free happiness!
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– Art Lovers Australia offer free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
I love painting flowers and landscapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours.
Jen produces stunning on trend paintings and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact me for private commissions, I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!