Pink Kiss by Jen Shewring – A bright and bold flower abstract named after the two flowers that I painted that were ‘kissing’. This piece was inspired by the delicious summer colours of melons, strawberries and raspberries. This painting has the passionate colours of love!
Pink Kiss has expressive individual and textured brushstrokes that bring it to life!
This colourful mini artwork will definitely sparkle on your wall and bring a smile to your face every morning.
– It has beautiful visible individual brushstrokes that give added texture.
– It is a one of a kind original painting.
– The painted image continues around the edges of the canvas so looks great from all sides. It would also look great framed in an oak timber, stained timber or black floating frame, contact me for framing, it’s easy!
– This painting is on stretched artist quality canvas with an internal wooden frame.
– Signed on the front with my name
– Artwork title, year and my name are written on the back
– All of my work comes with a certificate of authenticity and free happiness!
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– Art Lovers Australia offer free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
I love painting flowers and seascapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours.
Jen produces stunning on trend paintings and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas. Jen’s work was shown on the hit tv series The Block in 2020.
Please feel free to contact Art Lovers Australia for private commissions at email@example.com
I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!