Love You To The Moon – Abstract Flowers by Jen Shewring – is a bright and bold flower abstract inspired by the delicious summer colours of melons, strawberries and raspberries. This painting has the passionate colours of love!
Love You To The Moon has been created by layering paint to allow the colours to shine through and sparkle alongside each other and it has expressive individual and textured brushstrokes that bring it to life!
This colourful and dynamic artwork will definitely make a statement on your wall and bring a smile to your face every morning.
– It has beautiful visible individual brushstrokes that give added texture.
– It is a one of a kind original painting.
– This painting is on stretched artist quality canvas with an internal wooden frame.
– The painted image continues around the edges of the canvas so looks great from all sides. It would also look great framed in an oak timber, stained timber or black floating frame as shown in the photo, contact me to arrange a quote, it’s easy!.
– Signed on the front with my name
– Artwork title and my name are written on the back
– All of my work comes with a certificate of authenticity and free happiness!
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– Art Lovers Australia offer free delivery and a 7 day trial.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
I love painting flowers and seascapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours.
Jen produces stunning on trend paintings and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas. Jen’s work was shown on the hit tv series The Block in 2020.
Please feel free to contact Art Lovers Australia for private commissions at email@example.com
I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!