Love Island by Jen Shewring – Abstract Flowers
Love Island is a bright and really happy flower abstract with delicious melon and berry colours inspired by the beautiful petals in my garden along with a splash of warm earth tones and a sparkle of copper paint. The impressionistic style of the organic shapes were created from my many sketches of foliage and painted in olive greens, navy blues and a touch of turquoise.
This painting has expressive individual and textured brushstrokes that bring it to life!
In creating Love Island I applied many layers of paint allowing each one to fully dry before adding more paint. This is a process that I really enjoy as it provides time to reflect on my artwork and enables a true blending of colours that shine through each other to produce something so beautiful.
This colourful and dynamic artwork will definitely make a statement on your wall and bring a smile to your face every morning.
– It has beautiful visible individual brushstrokes that give added texture.
– It is a one of a kind original painting.
– This painting is on stretched artist quality canvas with an internal wooden frame.
– The painted image continues around the edges of the canvas so looks great from all sides. If you prefer a frame, it would also look great framed in an oak timber, stained timber or white floating frame as shown in the photo. Contact me, I’m happy to arrange framing, it’s easy!
– Signed on the front with my name.
– Artwork title and my name are written on the back.
– All of my work comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and free happiness!
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
I love painting flowers and landscapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours.
Jen produces stunning on trend paintings and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas. Jen’s work was shown on the hit tv series The Block in 2020.
Please feel free to contact Art Lovers Australia for private commissions, I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!