Love Is Sweet – Flowers Give Happiness by Jen Shewring – Love Is Sweet is playful and has loads of colourful fun! I really enjoyed painting this one and I think the positive vibes come across in the painting, I would love to share this happiness with you. This artwork is full of life, movement and colour with flowers and loose foliage shapes inspired by nature.
These flowers are painted in an expressive style with beautiful visible individual brushstrokes that give added texture and will suit a range of different decors. In this painting I place their beauty over a dramatic deep warm charcoal coloured background.
My aim is to create happiness with a lovely fresh floral artwork that makes a statement on your wall and will bring a smile to your face every morning.
– It has beautiful visible individual brushstrokes that give added texture.
– It is a one of a kind original painting.
– This painting is on stretched artist quality canvas with an internal wooden frame.
– This artwork would look great framed in an oak timber or black floating frame as shown in the photo (frame is not supplied)
– Signed on the front with my name
– Year, artwork title and my name are written on the back
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– All of my work comes with a certificate of authenticity and free happiness!
– Art Lovers Australia offer free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
I love painting flowers and seascapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours.
Jen produces stunning on trend paintings and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact me for private commissions, I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!