Love For You – Abstract Flowers by Jen Shewring
Framed in Tasmanian oak timber (light coloured raw timber) float/shadow box style frame.
Love For You is inspired by the sea and sand on a bright sunny day at the beaches on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, Australia. This painting has expressive individual brushstrokes that bring it to life!
This colourful and dynamic artwork will definitely make a statement on your wall and bring a smile to your face every morning.
– This one of a kind original painting ready to hang.
– It has texture and beautiful individual brushstrokes.
– The background is a dramatic warm charcoal colour.
– This painting is painted onto artist quality canvas with an external and internal wooden frame.
– Signed on the front with my name.
– Artwork title and my name are written on the back.
– All of my work comes with a certificate of authenticity and free happiness!
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– Art Lovers Australia offer free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
I love painting flowers and seascapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours.
Jen produces stunning on trend paintings and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact me for private commissions, I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!