Love Bites by Jen Shewring – This artwork comes with an external frame
Love Bites is a bright and bold flower abstract inspired by the delicious summer colours of melons, strawberries and raspberries. This painting is framed in oak float style frame and has expressive individual brushstrokes that bring it to life!
This colourful and dynamic artwork will definitely make a statement on your wall and bring a smile to your face every morning.
– It has beautiful visible individual brushstrokes that give added texture.
– It is a one of a kind original painting.
– This painting is on stretched artist quality canvas with an internal wooden frame and an external oak float frame.
– Signed on the front with my name
– Artwork title and my name are written on the back
– All of my work comes with a certificate of authenticity and free happiness!
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
I love painting flowers and seascapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours.
Jen produces stunning on trend paintings and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact me for private commissions, I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!