Indian Summer by Jen Shewring is a happy and bright piece inspired by the bright colours of the summer flowers basking in the late afternoon sun in my local gardens of Melbourne, Australia. The colours are so pretty and vibrant.
These flowers are painted in an expressive style in soft pinks and apricots and warm olive and earth colours that would suit a range of different decors.
This artwork is full of life, movement and colour with loose foliage shapes from nature.
My aim is to create happiness with a lovely fresh floral artwork that makes a statement on your wall and will bring a smile to your face every morning.
– It has beautiful visible individual brushstrokes that give added texture.
– It is a one of a kind original painting.
– This painting is on A3 size artist quality canvas paper
– It would look great in perhaps a raw timber, white or black frame (frame not supplied)
– Signed on the front with my name
– Year and artwork title are written on the back
– all of my work comes with a certificate of authenticity and free happiness!
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– Art Lovers Australia offer free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen Is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
I love painting flowers and seascapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours.
Jen produces stunning on trend paintings and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact me for private commissions, I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!