Happy Place was inspired by my many visits to the beautiful Victorian countryside of Red Hill on the Mornington Peninsula in Australia.
Red Hill holds a special place in my heart after literally hundreds of visits to it’s tranquil rolling hills, vineyards and produce stores. In Red Hill I find true relaxation breathing the fresh gum tree and pine scented air and listening to the peaceful birdsong.
One of my favourite things to do is visit the Red Hill shops for a pot of chai tea and a ‘tradie’ roll, then drive down the hill to Point Leo beach for a long walk returning back to the Red Hill brewery for a pint of ice cold beer, a heavenly day!
In this painting I’ve tried to capture the warmth of the day and the peaceful feeling of immersing yourself into the countryside .
This painting has a beautiful oak float frame hand made on the Mornington Peninsula and is painted with expressive individual brushstrokes and texture that bring it to life!
This colourful and dynamic artwork will definitely make a statement on your wall and bring a smile to your face every morning.
– It has beautiful visible individual brushstrokes that give added texture.
– It is a one of a kind original painting.
– This painting is on stretched artist quality canvas with an external wooden oak frame.
– Signed on the front with my name.
– Year, artwork title and my name are written on the back.
– All of my work comes with a certificate of authenticity and free happiness!
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– Art Lovers Australia offer free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
I love painting flowers and seascapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours.
Jen produces stunning on trend paintings and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact me for private commissions, I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!