Espresso Love by Jen Shrewing is inspired by the coffee coloured warm earth tones found in the Australian landscape.
Painting abstracted flowers is a passion of mine and I love to create their awesome colour combinations. In this painting I have placed the flower’s beauty at the forefront over a dramatic dark coloured, almost black background.
Flowers are a symbol of new life, abundance and beauty, they bring such joy into my home. I want to share the love and good positive vibes they carry into your room.
These flowers are painted in an expressive style that would suit a range of different decors. This artwork is full of life, movement and colour with loose foliage shapes from nature.
My aim is to create happiness with a lovely fresh floral artwork that makes a statement on your wall and will bring a smile to your face every morning.
I’ve used the technique of layering paint to reveal both the contrasting and complementary colours underneath. This painting has beautiful visible individual brushstrokes that give added texture.
– This painting comes with wire on the back so it is all ready for you to hang on your wall
– Painting does have a hardwood internal frame, it could also be framed externally and would look great in perhaps a raw timber or black floating frame (frame not supplied)
– The sides of the canvas are painted as well as I believe you should be able to view the artwork from all sides
– Signed on the front with my name
– Artwork title and my name are written on the back
– This is an original painting
– In situ photo may not be exactly to scale
– all of my work comes with a certificate of authenticity and free happiness!
– Painting measures 61 x 61 cm with a side depth of 4 cm
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering and the painting is wrapped in bubble wrap.
– Art Lovers Australia offer free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen is a full time artist living and working in Melbourne painting contemporary semi abstract art.
My work is to make something beautiful, I love painting flowers and seascapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you.
Jen has an absolute obsession with paint, she focuses on its buttery texture and vibrant colours to produce stunning on trend paintings. She continuously exhibits as a professional artist and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas.
I am interested in art history, travel and the pursuit of new colours.
Please contact me for commission work, I’d love to create a piece just for you and bring colour and happiness into your space!