Chocolate Bite by Jen Shewring was inspired by the rich warm delicious colours of chocolates and caramel with just a hint of light turquoise to make it sparkle!
This mini artwork has painted sides to be viewed from anywhere and it will bring a smile to your face every morning.
– It has beautiful visible individual brushstrokes that give added texture.
– It is a one of a kind original painting.
– This painting is on stretched artist quality canvas with an internal wooden frame.
– This artwork would look great framed in a timber or black floating frame as shown in the photo (framing is an option available at checkout or can easily be arranged, feel free to contact me!)
– Signed on the front with my name
– Year, artwork title and my name are written on the back
– All of my work comes with a certificate of authenticity and free happiness!
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– Art Lovers Australia offer free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
I love painting flowers and seascapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours.
Jen produces stunning on trend paintings and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact me for private commissions, I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!