Autumn Protea – A3 artwork on board – abstract flowers – by artist Jen Shewring
Autumn Protea impressionist protea painting was inspired by the magnificent native Australian King Protea.
This painting has the sunset colours of blush pink and tangerine orange with olive and warm blue green foliage.
Proteas are an amazing flower, I simply love their unique structure and such a long lasting flower, it’s beauty survives for many weeks in a vase to enjoy in my studio.
This artwork was painted in an expressive style with beautiful visible individual brushstrokes that give added texture.
This artwork is full of life, movement and colour with loose abstract shapes seen in nature.
My aim is to create happiness with a lovely fresh artwork that makes a statement on your wall and will bring a smile to your face every morning.
– It is painted onto A3 size artist quality canvas board (approx 2-3mm thick) – it can stand up on its own.
– Background colour is a warm charcoal.
– Signed on the front with my name.
– Artwork title and my name are written on the back.
– This is an original painting.
– All of my work comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and free happiness!
– Art Lovers Australia offer free delivery and 7 day trial.
– I package my art securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– For other sizes and colours I welcome commissions.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Jen is an Australian contemporary artist inspired by nature.
I love painting flowers and landscapes and for me they bring happiness into my home. I want to share my colourful world of happiness with you. I have an absolute obsession with paint, its buttery texture and vibrant colours.
Jen produces stunning on trend paintings and has paintings in the corporate market and in private collections in Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact me for private commissions, I’d love to bring colour and happiness into your space!