Quality Photography is essential!
After all first impressions count and buyers need to see your professionalism in your store set up and how you present your work.
- Take high resolution photographs.
- If framed, take additional photos to show mat and frame structure.
- Natural even light is best.
- Do not use a flash, the reflection will alter the image and colour quality.
- If your camera has a date setting, turn it off. The date only distracts from the artwork.
- Ensure the image is the focus. You will need to match the angle of the camera with the angle of the artwork to ensure it is ‘square’ in the frame.
- No background should be showing. Please crop any background out.