Competition Terms & Conditions
Art Lovers Australia Competitions
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Art Lovers Australia Pty Ltd (A.C.N. 611 557 923)
- Information on prizes and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering Art Lovers Australia competitions, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions as stated.
- Entry to Art Lovers Australia competitions is open to all Australian residents over the age of 18 years; excluding employees of Art Lovers Australia and their immediate families.
- Prize winners of Art Lovers Australia competitions are selected at 16 Crest Drive, Elanora Qld 4221 on a specified competition judging date. Winners are contacted within 5 days of selection by email or mail.
- The judge’s decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competitions are games of skill and as such, winning entries are based on the creativity of the entries submitted or eligible.
- Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, Art Lovers Australia reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and may choose to seek out independent financial advice prior to acceptance of the prize.
- All prize winners agree to the use of their name and images for publicity and competition purposes without compensation.
- Art Lovers Australia shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. Art Lovers Australia accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
- Art Lovers Australia, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
- The laws of Queensland govern Art Lovers Australia competitions.
- Art Lovers Australia reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. Art Lovers Australia’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Art Lovers Australia, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; Art Lovers Australia may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
Published 25th August, 2017