The highlights of this tour include breathtaking walks through ancient landscapes, en plein
air painting and landscape studies through the scenic West MacDonnell Range, Uluru and Kata Tjuta, and exploring the Flink River in the very spot where Albert Namatjira painted.
Evenings will be savoured in comfort, with fine gourmet meals and wines in 4 to 5 star accommodation. This will be a group of just 10 enabling us to tread softly through the landscape and communities, without disturbing nature or authenticity of our surrounds.
Included in the tour:
- buffet breakfast on all 8 days and a banquet dinner
- all transport and transfers once you arrive in Alice Springs
- Bruce Munro’s Field of Light installation entry fee and canapés
- a native grasses paper making workshop (from grasses harvested from areas surrounding salt lakes and dunes).
- all entry fees to communities and galleries
What you’ll need:
- flights to and from Alice Springs
- art materials
- some spending money for lunch and dinner most days
- be warned, bring some extra funds because you’ll probably fall in love with some pieces such as a Hermannsburg pot or paintings from the art centres and galleries along the way
Central Australia Art Tour Vivid Tours
Sold By: Vivid Tours
Love this 1