The Art Lovers Prize
(with $10,000+ on offer to win)
– Artist’s Prize $6,000
– People’s Choice $4,000
– Voting Prize $1,000
- Entry is free and non-acquisitive.
- Artists need to have original work for sale on the Art Lovers Australia website and adhere to the Art Lovers Australia Terms of Service.
- Only one artwork by an artist can be selected. 2 separate works by the one artist cannot win both the Artist’s Prize and the People’s Choice Award.
- Only original artworks created by the artist selling on Art Lovers Australia can be selected.
- Work must be exclusive to Art Lovers Australia.
- Work sold on other websites or through other sources is ineligible.
- Art selected may be sold through Art Lovers Australia during the duration of the competition, this will not affect the judging or make your work ineligible.
- Winners will be announced at the Art Lovers Australia Prize Exhibition opening on Saturday the 7th of April at Left Bank Gallery, Southport, Queensland. If any of the winners is not in attendance, he/she will be emailed within 24 hours of the announcement.
The Art Lovers Australia Artist’s Prize:
- Judging will be done by a judging panel.
- Art Lovers Australia will create a shortlist of 50 eligible artworks to present to the judging panel on January 27th, 2018. Each judge on that panel will rank their favourite 10 artworks from 1 to 10 with their favourite piece being awarded 10 points, 2nd favourite 9 points and so on.
- The scores of each judge will be totalled and the artwork with the most points will be awarded the winner.
- The winner as judged by our panel will receive
- $3,000 in cash
- $3,000 promotion package (including Home Design and CrowdInk features)
The Art Lovers Australia People’s Choice Award:
- Only artworks originally published to the Art Lovers Australia website after 31st January 2017 are eligible to win the People’s Choice Award.
- The winner as voted online by Art Lovers Australia subscribers will receive
- $1,000 in cash
- $3,000 promotion package (including Home Design inclusion and CrowdInk feature)
Last Year’s Peoples Choice Winner: ‘Sindhu’ by Johanna Wilbraham
The Art Lovers Australia Subscriber Voting Prize:
- The winner will receive
- $1,000 voucher to spend on the Art Lovers Australia website.
- You must be an Art Lovers Australia subscriber.
- You do not have to be an artist or have work for sale on Art Lovers Australia to be eligible to win the Art Lovers Australia Subscriber Voting Prize.
- You must vote by clicking on the image of the artwork you like and ‘hearting’ the work.
- You may vote as many times as you like, but only once for any particular artwork.
- The winner will be selected by a random draw from the pool of those eligible.
*Please read our Art Lovers Australia Competitions Terms and Conditions for further information located on the Art Lovers Australia website.